Request the Compendium of Investment – 2020 edition
Our Compendium of Investment is designed to help trustees plan and implement their investment policy alongside their investment manager.
The Sarasin Compendium of Investment acts as the textbook for our trustee training programmes, and forms the basis of the strategic asset allocation work we carry out with you.
Our Compendium will help you:
- Understand the underlying drivers of asset class returns
- Understand the role of assets in a multi-asset portfolio
- Interpret your investment requirements, given your own assets and objectives
- Design your own strategic investment policy
- Select, appoint and monitor an investment manager
Each chapter of the Compendium draws on the longest reliable series of data available, so you can put today’s markets in the context of history and then form your own judgment on how to proceed in future with your investments.
Complete the form to request your copy of the Compendium