We are a specialist asset manager, trusted to invest £12.9 billion* on behalf of charities, private clients, institutions and intermediaries around the world.
As long-standing providers of multi-asset investment solutions, our diverse, experienced team stretches from global analysts and economists to risk experts, all sharing knowledge and ideas on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do, and focus exclusively on delivering strong, long-term investment performance and exceptional client service. Using our history of investment expertise and innovation, we seek the most suitable businesses for long-term investment, taking seriously our role as stewards of our clients’ assets.
We operate as a partnership, with local management owning 45% of the economic interest. The remainder is owned by Bank J Safra Sarasin. The Group in total has assets under management in excess of £132 billion.**
* Source: Sarasin & Partners LLP as at 31 March 2020 (updated quarterly)
** Source: Bank J Safra Sarasin as at 31 December 2018 (updated annually); exchange rate used GBP:CHF = 1.2486
Our fundamental purpose is to deliver strong, long-term investment performance and exceptional client service. Our core values are the guiding principles on which we perform our work and conduct ourselves. In an ever-changing world, they remain constant and form the foundation of everything we do at Sarasin & Partners.
- Integrity – We strive to build strong relationships and conduct through a combination of honesty, trust and transparency, maintaining high ethical standards in everything we do
- Client-focused – We are committed to delivering high levels of personal service together with seamless implementation and administration, looking after our clients’ interests as if they are our own
- Innovation – We are entrepreneurial and always strive to do things better, challenging the status quo
- Expertise – We strive to have a highly experienced, skilled and long-serving staff, who enjoy continuous learning and the sharing of expertise
- Passion – We are passionate about delivering long-term investment performance, innovative products, and growing our clients’ assets
- Responsibility – We aim to deliver enduring value for our clients and embed environmental, social, and governance principles into our investment process
- Accountability – We are a partnership and encourage teamwork where everyone’s contribution is valued, but with clear accountability to all stakeholders
The people who work for us are our greatest asset. They bring different personalities, points of view, skills, and approaches to our firm, collaborating in an environment of collegiality and mutual exchange. This is encouraged by our partnership culture, and increases our ability to provide high-quality service to our clients.
Meet the Executive Committee
Discover who's on our Board